Session Info – 6-10 month olds
To book please contact me via the Contact Page. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance payable on the day of your session. Your booking will only be confirmed once the deposit is received.
Sitter Session £250
- Babies around 6-10 months old who are sitting independently (but ideally not yet crawling)
- Up to 1.5 hours of studio time
- Use of outfits and props
- Full gallery of high resolution edited images on a USB with printing rights (approx 15 images)
- USB provided in a wooden presentation box also containing a set of 6x4 prints of all images
- Social Media preview image
Sitter sessions are best done when your baby is sitting independently and confidently but not yet crawling, usually anywhere between 6-10 months of age.
These sessions are really good fun as your baby’s little personality is developing and they are usually very intrigued by their surroundings. The session will take place in my home studio and usually takes between 1-1.5 hours depending on how happy your baby is on the day. I will do my best to schedule the session around your baby’s nap and feeding routine to ensure they are happy which gives us the best chance of capturing some great shots.
I have a large selection of gorgeous handmade rompers and blankets for you to choose from for your photos. Examples of my sitter images can be found in the Gallery.
You are welcome to bring your other children with you to have some photos taken with their baby brother or sister.
When dressing your older children for the photoshoot please try to avoid busy patterns or logos in their clothing. I recommend choosing solid neutral/pastel colours where possible, white, cream, light grey, beige, pale pink are all perfect.
What to bring with you:
- Any favourite toys that are likely to grab your baby’s attention during the shoot.
- Plenty of nappies
- Drinks and snacks for your baby
- There is no need to bring any clothing for your baby to be photographed in, I provide all outfits