To book please contact me via the Contact Page. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance payable on the day of your session. Your booking will only be confirmed once the deposit is received.
SITTER SESSIONS £350
- Suitable for babies sitting up independently and confidently (but ideally not yet crawling)
- Up to 1.5 hours studio time
- All outfits provided
- Full gallery of high resolution edited images (approx 15) on a USB
- Set of 7x5 professional prints of all images
Sitter sessions are best done when your baby is sitting independently and confidently but not yet crawling, usually anywhere between 6-10 months of age.
These sessions are really good fun as your baby’s little personality is developing and they are usually very intrigued by their surroundings. The session will take place in my home studio and usually take around an hour. I will do my best to schedule the session around your baby’s nap and feeding routine to ensure they are happy for the shoot.
I have a large selection of gorgeous rompers for you to choose from for your photos. More examples of my sitter images can be found in the Gallery.
You are welcome to bring your other children with you to have some photos taken with their baby brother or sister. If you would like family photos too, please see my Family Studio shoot information.
When dressing your older children for the photoshoot please try to avoid busy patterns or logos in their clothing. I recommend choosing solid neutral/pastel colours where possible, shades of white, cream and beige are all perfect, however any neutral or pastel colour will work.
What to bring with you:
- Any favourite toys that are likely to grab your baby’s attention during the shoot.
- Plenty of nappies
- Drinks and snacks for your baby
- There is no need to bring any clothing for your baby to be photographed in, I provide all outfits